Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We may gather additional non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
HBM does not sell, rent or lease its users lists to third parties.
HBM may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, All such third parties are prohibited from using any information except to provide these services to HBM, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
HBM may disclose information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HBM or the extension; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of HBM; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of HBM, or the public.
Search services providers
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your information if it is necessary to:
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
HBM does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
HBM welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that HBM has not adhered to this Statement, please contact HBM at:
HBM Edison, Ltd
21 Nordau Street
Herzliya, Israel, 4658511
Effective as of March 01, 2021